First time members who sign up within the introductory trial week will receive a $32 credit on any one of the memberships and packages.
Our Hom Yoga Unlimited Membership is the easiest and most effective way for you to begin or maintain a consistent yoga practice. You become part of an amazing, fun and supportive community of students and teachers. From the friendly front desk staff who greets you at the door, to the personalised attention of your teachers, you will look forward to coming to Hom! Other membership benefits include:
- 10% discount off retail products
- 10% discount off workshops and trainings
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-extendable.
- All passes may be used at all studios.
- 5, 10 and 20 classes are valid for 45 days, 3 months and 6 months respectively.
- Introductory trials are only valid for newcomers and local residents.
- Sharing of passes with another person is not permitted.
- Unused classes may be brought forward to new card upon renewal.
- 6 or 12 month instalment plans are available for both DBS credit cards.
- Following the minimum period, there is an automatic renewal unless cancelled with 14 days written notice in advance of the next billing date. Membership will run on a month to month basis thereafter.
- Upon completion of the minimum term, the membership may be cancelled with 14 days written notice in advance of the next billing date.
- Memberships may be suspended without cost up to three times each year for periods of 7 days to a maximum of 2 months. Suspension requests must be submitted in writing with 7 days notice in advanced of the intended period.
- If for any reason your credit card fails to process on the due date, a late fee of $25 will be charged.
- We welcome all yoga teachers to our community with a drop in rate of $28 per class.
- For more information on Private Yoga packages, please click here.